Sunday, April 13, 2008

Great blogs!

Good morning!
I've been reading your blogs, and you are writing well, expressing thoughtful ideas. Please remember, though, to comment on the blogs of at least two classmates. That is an important part of the process (and your eventual grade!)

Most of you have sent your summaries, but a few have not. If you haven't, please send me whatever you have done so far.

You should be finishing your books soon. When you do, write a quick blog on your immediate impressions. What events stand out in your mind? What do you think of some of the main characters? Was the ending satisfying? Quick-writing your immediate impressions will help you later in your book review.

Well, we missed the 10 centimeters of snow this weekend, but we didn't get a cheerful day either. At least the rain and wind will help melt the snow more quickly and we will see grass and flowers sooner. Because of our long winters, Montrealers love their gardens and work hard on them. The city puts flower pots on the streets for the summer.

See you in the morning,
Adrianne

7 comments:

Truc Pham said...

I got three times of failure in sending my complete summary to you! So can I give you on Monday?

Tiffany said...

I think you have received my summary...see you...

Emily said...

Auctually..I do not like my book when I finish it.....The ending is so sad.... and unbelievable.....if you want to know the story, maybe you can travel my blog.

mehrnaz said...

hmmmmi finished my bokand as u know i didn`t like it.And about the snow it was depressing but today was sunnys and it makes it up the sunday snow.

Choyi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Choyi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Choyi said...

I’m really enjoying my book; even I have a hard time to write review. Anyway I want to recommend to other guys to read this book. :) (Perhaps, I should write a good book review on this.) I hope, this book will introduce to Korea because, in Korea there are no many medical novels like this. Anyway, take care and see you soon.