Thursday, May 1, 2008

Relax, you are doing fine!

Hello all-
This is the time everyone starts to worry about the research paper. Never fear, you are right on schedule and Sherry and I are sure you will do well.

Please bring in material to work on tomorrow. We'll take a look at some tables of contents to help with your planning, and read a few introductions from past papers to give you some ideas of the variety possible.

We'll also begin framing the debate, so please remember to highlight the articles Sherry assigned to you.

See you in the morning,
Adrianne

2 comments:

Choyi said...

Hello Adrianne, Thank you for your words of encouragement. Actually, Seeing others' works were very helpful for me (and for other guys too, I guess...) I hope to see more samples if I could. Well, I will see you Monday with flash mind in order to start my paper. (rather than getting fear) Take care of yourself! :)

mehrnaz said...

hi Adrianne
thanks for encoraging us and make us calm by ur words. those intro ductions help alot to find my ways.thank you so much